I am honored to be nominated by http://dazzlingwhimsy.com/ for the Brave Heart Award. Dazzling Whimsy is a wonderful blog taking a look at life through photographs that are taken from a pure and true view. I was touched to be nominated for this award as I don’t see myself as a brave heart. But it’s humbling that someone else does. Thank you Dazzling Whimsy! It’s quite an honor.
• Tell us a little bit about your blog. Who designed it? The Theme is a free one from WordPress. And I have made a few small changes to make it a little bit personal.
• What is the title and description of your blog? Little Sprouts Learning. A journey with my daycare kids and me through this thing we call life.
• Who is your intended audience? Anyone who works with kids, or is interested in kids, or gardening.
• How did you come up with the title of your blog? It’s the name of my home daycare. I have tried to garden with them for the past almost 20 years, but never had much success. I always had the dream of what we are doing now, and after we’ve had the name nearly 18 years, we are finally becoming what I’ve always wanted.
• Give us an interesting fun fact about your blog. I think my situation is unique in working with kids in such a wide range of ages.
• What other blogs do you own and what makes them alike? This is my only blog.
• Do you have any unique talents or hobbies? The only talents I have are writing and a unique gift with children. I connect with them on some other level. My hobbies include gardening, cooking, junking, and reading.
• What can we expect from you in the future? You can learn along with me and I get better at this life gig.
• Do you have any tips for readers or advice for other writers/bloggers? Read others blogs. You learn so much!
• Before you go, could you share a snippet from your blog? What have we tried in our garden at Little Sprouts that has failed? A LOT! We are learning the key to gardening success is never give up and keep trying.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the Braveheart Award:
1. The (Not Always W) Blog
She is a delightful soul who bears her heart on her blog with humor and grace. She has inspired me greatly!
A hobby farming, book reading, coffee drinking, romance having girl in Oklahoma. Soaking up the particular beauty of every day. Blogging on the side. Welcome to the Lazy W!
A fun blog loaded with great information to share with us.
This blog is an attempt to help chronical our days, share information about things we enjoy and are learning about, and encourage others to try new things. Please be aware that even though this blog is anchored in our family life, it will never be about our entire life. First of all, no one wants to look at pictures of dirty dishes in my sink…believe me, they’re there! Also, only someone who is living in an alternate universe would believe that there’s no fussing, complaining or fighting that goes on over there. It happens…every day…with all of us…did I mention every day? I try really hard to just focus on the positives of our lives.
3. Money Saving Queen
Sarah Roe shares money saving techniques and honest truths about navigating life with grace and style that I am in awe of!
Sarah Roe discovered the art of couponing in 2005 when her son was diagnosed with life threatening food allergies and the rising cost of medications and food made it difficult to feed her own family. By 2007, Sarah began teaching coupon workshops in Tulsa, Oklahoma and founded Tulsa’s Coupon Queen, LLC.
The rules are to answer the above questions, post the award, link back to who gave it to you and nominate others.