A big thank you to the http://squooze.wordpress.com/ for nominating my blog the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Check out their blog. It’s amazing!
I started blogging about my daycare because I’ve written a book to inspire other child care providers to garden with their kids and a publisher told me I needed to be blogging if anyone would ever be interested in publishing it. Blogging is a fun creative outlet for me but learning the ins and outs of it has been challenging. I have met some other bloggers that are awesome.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I love Jesus with all my heart and strive every day to follow Him.
2. I want to inspire other people to do great things with the kids in their lives.
3. I love lots of kinds of music and it speaks to my soul.
4. I am very sarcastic and willful, but my main goal is to be in God’s will for my life.
5. I believe there is nothing more important than children because they are our future.
6. I have struggled to learn to cook and garden my whole life and now I am finally learning more things forward than backwards.
7. I have the best family in the world. My husband is AMAZING and my daughter is AWESOME!
… and here are the blogs I nominate…
http://reddirtramblings.com/ A fellow Oklahoman who is an experienced and excellent gardener and is kind and helpful to newbies. She wrote an awesome book called the 20/30 Something Gardening Guide and it is amazing!
http://gardeningjones.com/blog/ A very kind gardener/blogger with lots of advice and experience whose website I refer to often to get tips on growing a specific thing. There is a wealth of knowledge there.
http://gardenofeady.com/ An inspiring blogger who has lots of valuable information to share.
http://preschool4seasons.wordpress.com/ The first blogger I found that was a fellow child care provider who gardens with their kids. She made me realize I’m not alone in this adventure.
http://zerowastechef.com/ An amazing blog about cooking and reducing waste, something I am passionate about as well. We are kindred spirits in that regard. She has tons of useful information to share for taking baby steps toward a less wasteful lifestyle.
http://www.littlebigharvest.blogspot.com/ An amazing blogger who has helped and encouraged me in starting this blog. She has an amazing family childcare and gardens with her kids as well. Connecting with people whose passions are like yours is such a blessing!
Here are the guidelines for the award:
1.Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.